1) You must be 18 years of age or older to register.
2) Respect your fellow community members and respect the site staff.
3) No references to posters on other boards or bashing of other boards. It's OK to start threads and/or alert to threads on other boards, but no editorializing beyond encouraging Tuckerites to put in their 2 cents.
We should not even have to say it, but...
4) No senseless bashing of Ent characters. Character analysis and discussion is fine, but remember that your least favorite character is the favorite of someone else on the board.
5) No sinking of any House of Tucker Trip relationships. All Trip relationships are sacred to someone in this house, so in the spirit of community, please respect all ships. If you don't like one of Trip's relationships, then either refrain from commenting or give thoughtful reasons why you think the portrayal of the relationship is problematic. But keep in mind that this isn't the place to debate the cons of his relationships, but to celebrate the pros!
6) No graphic discussions. This includes sex, politics, religion, or other hot topics. Broadstroke theory is fine, discussions of the actions in ENT are fine, agenda-pushing will not be tolerated. However, thoughtful threads, with clearly stated goals, may be posted with the permission of the moderator to discuss any of these hot topics.
7) This board is to discuss Trip and ENT and all the ENT characters. We also discuss the professional work of Connor Trinneer and other Trek actors. However, we do not discuss the personal life or family of any actor on ENT or Trek, out of respect for their privacy.
8) Spoilers - a) Any discussion of spoilers from episodes not yet aired in the U.S. must include SPOILERS in the subject line as well as the name of the episode. b) Any discussion of spoilers must have spoiler space. This is especially true in a spoiler thread when bringing in information regarding a different episode than the one discussed.
We all love to have discussions of all the above, but when the moderators feel a line has been crossed, we will let posters know to stop and move on.
By accessing “House of Tucker Bulletin Board” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “House of Tucker Bulletin Board”, “http://houseoftucker.com/bboard”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “House of Tucker Bulletin Board”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “House of Tucker Bulletin Board” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Group”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “General Public License” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions, the phpBB Group are not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: http://www.phpbb.com/.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “House of Tucker Bulletin Board” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “House of Tucker Bulletin Board” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “House of Tucker Bulletin Board” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.